General Dentistry covers a variety of procedures to assist dentists in the diagnosis and treatment of various oral health conditions. Dr. Matthew W. Malan and his staff are trained to provide an array of treatments to patients of all different ages. If you have a special or unique case, please call our Ogden dental office to discuss your oral health options. We provide services for the following:
- Fillings – we use a variety of materials for fillings including composite, amalgam, and gold.
- Crowns – dental crowns are artificial teeth that are placed over broken or damaged teeth.
- Bridges – dental bridges contain an artificial tooth that is anchored to other crowns.
- Root Canal Treatments – when the pulp within a tooth becomes infected, root canal treatment is the ideal way to relieve pain.
- Dentures – dentures are used when you are missing teeth, as they provide a more natural looking smile that is removable.
- Cleanings – dental cleanings help to remove plaque and bacteria from the teeth and gums.
- Bondings – dental veneers are used to change the color, shape, and appearance of a tooth.
- TMJ Treatments – we see many patients with a variety of different problems, including temporomandibular joint syndrome (TMJ). Treatment methods help to relieve pain and prevent alignment issues.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – we provide patients with a variety of treatments to enhance their smile including teeth whitening, crowns, veneers, and implants.
We provide a variety of other general dentistry services, as well. Please contact our Ogden dental office today to schedule your appointment with us.